Application Settings Settings
From AutoPal Docs
This section is for setting up how the application will act as a whole instead of a place to customize settings for specific sections.
- AutoFill Applicant Information - Choose to have the applicant's name automatically default to the name entered when the applicant set up his or her account.
- Disable Numbers on New Application - Choose to disable the section of the application that lets the applicant enter requested numbers for the loan.
- Skip applicant user creation for application - Let applicants enter application information without having to first set up a username and password.
- Disable Collateral on New Application - Disable the collateral section on new applications.
- Disable Comments on New Application - Disable the comments section for new applications.
- Enable Military Specific Applications - Enable applications that are specific to military. This will include showing custom fields that are designated to appear only on the military application.