These reports provide a snapshot of your company's performance. The Admin Stats report is similar to the Admin Stats for an individual loan and provides basically the same information, but for your whole company. The report is defaulted do display numbers for active-status loans.
You can filter the admin stats reports to see how specific groups of loans are doing overall. The Admin Stats can be filtered by loan status, loan type, Source Company, primary portfolio, secondary portfolio, Servicing User, loan category, days past due bracket, and aging bracket.
- This pie chart shows the total number of loans in your company's system broken down by account status.
- This pie chart shows a forecast of interest, principal, and discount that should be collected over the next 30 days. This report is identical to what you would find if you generated a report of the next 30 days in the Due Date Calendar in the Forecast Reports section.
Days Past Due (Accounts)
- This Chart provides summary information on the number of loans that are past due in each of the past-due brackets.
Days Past Due (Amount)
- This chart shows the total amount owed by the accounts in each of the past-due brackets.
Payments Made Chart
- This pie chart provides information on the actual history of payments made over the previous 30 days and is broken up into interest, principal, fees, and discount. This will be identical to a History Report of payments made within the same date range.
Active Calculations – These are summary numbers for the company that change depending on how the report is filtered.
- Interest Collected - The total amount of interest collected on all of the displayed loans.
- Fees Collected - The total amount of fees collected on all of the displayed loans.
- Discount Collected - The total amount of discount collected on all of the displayed loans.
- Remaining Principal Balance - The remaining principal balance on all of the displayed loans.
- Percentage Paid Off - The total percentage paid off on all of the displayed loans. This number is calculated as the (Remaining Principal Balance / Original Loan Amount) x 100.
- Forecasted Remaining Interest - The total amount of interest that will be paid on the displayed loans from this point forward if the borrowers make their payments exactly as scheduled.
- Current Payoff - The total payoff for all of the displayed loans.
- Today's Per Diem - The total interest earned today on all of the displayed loans.
- Credit Limit - The total credit limit for all the displayed loans (if no credit limit loans are given).
- Available Credit - The total amount that can still be borrowed on all the displayed loans (if no credit limit loans are given).
- Last 5 Years Interest (Paid) - A breakdown by year of the interest paid over the last 5 years.
- Net Position - The cash position of your company in its loans or collateral shown as follows:
Original Loan Amount (this is the loan amount (not including underwriting fees or refinance fees))
- Interest Paid (interest collected)
- Fees Paid (fees collected)
- Principal Paid (principal collected)
- Paid Discount (discount collected)
+ Charge off (total amount written off)
= Finance Company’s Position
- Dealer Profit
= Net Combined Position